Fairleigh Dickinson University is proud to offer its Global Housing Grant for talented worldwide students for the academic year 20202021.
The programme aims to support high-potential students who want to undertake an undergraduate degree programme at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
Clarity of Information
Wonderful chance for international students in the USA.
Founded in 1942, Fairleigh Dickinson University is the largest private university that offers more than 100 individual degree programs to its students. It has qualified student’s opportunities for internships with the UN and its associated agencies.
Why study at Fairleigh Dickinson University? The university offers an unmatched legacy and landscape of global learning opportunities. Here, students will get additional training for a career change or job promotion.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2020.
- University or Organization: Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $3,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants:-
- Must live on and attend the Metropolitan campus
- Based on academic merit, financial need and extracurricular involvement
- Recipients can still qualify for merit-based scholarships
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be enlisted in the programme, you are recommended to take admission at Fairleigh Dickinson University.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic CV, transcripts, certificates, and a copy of the passport with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a good result in undergraduate degree certificates.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have to submit the following:
- IELTS 5.0
- TOEFL IBT 50
- Persons PTE-A: 45-52
Benefits: The Fairleigh Dickinson University will provide an award amount up to $3,000 to the winning qualified recipients.