The University of Copenhagen is inviting highly motivated and enthusiastic worldwide students to apply for the International Postdoctoral Positions. The studentship is open for the academic year 2020-2021.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a full-time postdoctoral degree in Global Mental Health. The position will focus on mental health research with conflict-affected populations in low-resource settings.
Clarity of Information
Nice offer for talented international students to get financial support for PhD study.
Established in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the second oldest institution for higher education in Denmark. It provides more than 200 academic a program for study in varies fields including health sciences, humanities, law, life sciences, etc.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to part-time online study.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Department of Public Health
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: 33,600 DKK/ approx. 4,480 Euro
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Position in Global Mental Health
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- You have experience in rigorous, mixed methods, intervention research in the field of social determinants of mental health in low-resource settings and mental health and psychosocial support interventions in low-resource humanitarian settings
- You have strong communication skills and are a team player
- You have excellent English skills written and spoken
- You have obtained research grants, or have significantly contributed to successful research grants
- You speak Spanish or Arabic
- You have a strong publication record
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
- Complete publication list
- Separate reprints of up to 3 particularly relevant papers
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide salary starts at 33,600 DKK/ approx. 4,480 Euro. Depending on qualifications, a supplement may be negotiated. The employer will pay an additional 17.1 % to your pension fund.