Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Jordan Scholarships offered by La Trobe University for the session 2020-2021.
The main purpose of this award is to support international students who want to start their undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at this university.
Clarity of Information
Admirable opportunity for Jordan students to get up to 30% reduction in course fees.
Founded in 1964, La Trobe University is a public research university in Australia. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD programs rooted in a liberal arts education that encourages aspirants to think critically and find modern solutions.
Why study at La Trobe University? The university supports to make a community in which learners and teachers are fully capable of actualising their unique potential. It offers the efforts of all those who use their skills to get personal and collective excellence.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 30% reduction of course fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The prize can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Jordan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships will be awarded in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students have to complete the following criteria:
- Be a citizen of Jordan.
- Be a new international student applying for Semester 2, Term 4, 5, and 6 (2020) and Semester 1, 2 and Summer 1 (2021).
- Be a full-fee paying student
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to be enlisted in this educational program, aspirants need to take admission in undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at the university. Applicants will be automatically considered for the opportunity
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit a resume, academic transcripts of all the previous school attended, copy of passport and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study, you have to check the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants must have an excellent knowledge of the English language to study at this university.
Successful candidates will get a fee reduction of up to 30% of the course fee on an approved course to cover the educational expenses in Australia.