The University of Leeds is now accepting applications for the Africa Research Fellowship programme. The award is open exclusively for applicants of any nationality.
This is an exciting opportunity to research the co-production of climate services in East Africa for researchers. The purpose of this position is to provide financial support to all eligible candidates.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for excellent students to get funding for their education in UK.
The University of Leeds is one of the highest regarded universities in Europe and consistently ranks highly in the UK league tables. It provides a huge amount of job opportunities for graduates and students seeking professional work to complement their studies.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Students will access some fantastic learning as well as entertainment facilities to ensure they play just as hard as they work. They can enjoy modern campus facilities, lively and multicultural environment.
Application Deadline: September 4, 2020
- University: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Earth and Environment
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: £33,797 to £40,322 p.a.
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Research Fellowship Co-production of Climate Services in Africa
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- They must have a strong background in co-production, climate services, stakeholder engagement, conducting research in Africa
- Good experience in implementing qualitative and participatory research methods
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a demonstrated capacity to undertake research and write it up in publishable form and an ability to write clearly and accessibly in English for academic and policy audiences
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to get this application, applicants should apply for a research degree programme at the university through the University’s website. After that, they can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the required documents include degree certificate, academic transcripts, partial/interim transcripts and scanned copies of any UK visa/permits they currently hold or have previously held if they are applying as an international student.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the academic entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: You will need a recognized English language qualification to be admitted to any degree program at the university if English is not your first language.
Benefits: The University of Leeds will provide salary ranging from £33,797 to £40,322 to the winning candidates.