Western Caspian University is proud to announce the Full and Merit-Based Scholarships for distinguished international applicants who wish to pursue bachelor’s, masters and doctoral (PhD) degrees in Azerbaijan.
This scholarship aims to encourage and support candidates with excellent academic performance from low-income countries to study at Western Caspian University.
Clarity of Information
A fantastic opportunity that will provide full and merit awards for the session 2020/2021.
Founded in 1991, Western Caspian University is a private university in Baku, Azerbaijan. It has six schools, 25 majors, 180 faculty, and approximately 1500 students.
Why study at Western Caspian University? WCU offers students the opportunity to gain the necessary knowledge and skills to keep up with the demands of a rapidly growing world.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020.
- University or Organization: Western Caspian University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: Full and merit awards
- Number of Awards: 11
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Low-Income Countries
- The award can be taken in Azerbaijan
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Low-Income Countries.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any Graduate, postgraduate, and Doctoral degree coursework, offered by the Western Caspian University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be a citizen of low-income countries as defined by World Bank
- Aged below 35.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this Full and Merit-based scholarship, then you must take admission to the western Caspian University. After admission, you can fill this application form.
- Supporting Documents: Applicant must submit a CV, academic transcript, previous degree certificates, and motivational letter with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have previous degree certificates with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have good knowledge of English language proficiency[IELTS or TOEFL IBT].
The university will provide all the following:
- Full: Scholarship covers 100% of the tuition fee.
- Merit-Based: Scholarship covers 30% or 50% of the tuition fees